Our Givology advisory board is comprised of innovative young professionals from both the public and private sectors who contribute their expertise and time to helping our organization expand. Our advisory board provides us with important feedback that we use to improve the impact of our operations.
Below is a list of our Advisory Board members:
- Adam Powell, PhD in the Health Care Management & Economics Department of the Wharton School
- Subika Farazi, Finance and Private Sector Development Research Group, World Bank
- Paloma Acevedo, Finance and Private Sector Development Research Group, World Bank
- Daniele Capasso, Lawyer, McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- Priya Joshi, Phd Candidate in Education at the University of Pennsylvania
Joyce Meng's Blog
Must be logged in to comment.